Which level of Government can help?

State Government

I am a Member of the State Parliament and I can help my constituents with matters such as:

  • Transport
  • Health
  • Education
  • Community services
  • Social housing
  • Emergency Services
  • Fair Trading
  • Motoring
  • Planning
  • Energy
  • Environment
  • Industrial Relations
  • Agriculture and Fishing


Local Government

Local government – or Councils – are responsible for issues such as:

  • Waste collection
  • Local roads and footpaths
  • Maintenance of public parks
  • Sporting fields
  • Development applications
  • Libraries
  • Animal control
  • Rates
  • Hire of community facilities

It’s best to get in touch with your local Council to address the above issues. Contact details for Councils in my electorate are below.


Campbelltown City Council

(02) 4645 4000

[email protected]

Corner Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown NSW 2560


To contact Campbelltown's Councillors, please click here.


Liverpool City Council

1300 36 2170

[email protected]

Ground Floor, 33 Moore St, Liverpool NSW 2170


To contact Liverpool's Councillors, please click here


Federal Government

The Federal Government covers the following issues and policy areas:

  • Immigration
  • Centrelink
  • Taxation
  • Aged Care
  • Veterans’ Affairs
  • Medicare
  • Aviation
  • Telecommunications
  • Defence
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Trade
  • Postal services
  • Broadcasting

It’s best to contact your Federal Member of Parliament for the above issues. 

To check which federal electorate you live in, click here.

A list of Federal MPs, including their contact details, can be found here.



To check if you live in the Macquarie Fields electorate, click here.

To verify your enrolment, please click here.

To enrol to vote, please click here.